Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog My Charming Kids to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I know I'm doing this really late tonight but I had the day off for MLK day today so I have not been just sitting around all day! Aww, how I love 3 day weekends. It's a time to catch up on housework, relaxing, thank-you cards, laundry, etc. I so did not just sit around all weekend and think about getting these things done. I do not have piles of laundry sitting around, dirty bathrooms, and dusty shelves. I was productive and accomplished :p
************************************************************************************
Tonight, I did not finally just finalize what I want to order for wedding photos. No way, I only got married 3 months ago and these jewels are already on my walls.
************************************************************************************
This weekend I have not been a couch potato and watched WAY too many movies and TV. I did not watch 27 Dresses, The Story of Us-great movie by the way, Friends, Sex & The City, The Bachelor, Grey's, Private Practice, What Color is Love?-Lifetime movie, and much more I can't even remember. And right now I am not contemplating putting yet another movie in before bed. Oh and I did not replay the part on Private Practice where Cooper grabs Charlotte from her airplane seat to hold her like 7 times and it soooo did not make me cry everytime.
************************************************************************************
I so did not break my diet TWICE this weekend. I did not eat at Pizza Hut on Friday and Snuffy's Malt Shop on Saturday. My body did not rebel with horrible stomach cramps all day Saturday from all the fatty grease.
************************************************************************************
My diet has been successful thus far by not shrinking my boobs first! No way, every diet listens to you and starts immediately by removing belly fat!
************************************************************************************
On Sunday while going to get my ring fixed yet again, no I did not bend it, I did not walk toward Maurices, go in, and proceed to spend $65. (Hey I had a gift card with $20 on it so technically!) There is so a force field around that store. You go within 2 feet and you don't even have to move your feet anymore. The force field guides you in and pulls out your credit card. SERIOUSLY!
************************************************************************************
Lastly, something I really did do and have to brag about. On Sunday morning we went bowling for the early bird special. On the last game we bowled I so DID beat Phill. He had a 165 and I had a 180. GO ME!
************************************************************************************
Nighty night blog world. I am not going to stay up and watch more TV to rot my brain.




2 comments:

Wayne said...

Great not me monday, How do you break a ring twice lol

Samantha said...

ooh, la, la signature sister. Love it!!! I always think at the end that your name is Caleb because your B is so close for your last name. I don't like it.
Great not me monday by the way.
Loves,
Sami