Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Bachelor

So, what do you think of my new background? I was late taking my Christmas tree down so of course I would be late changing my blog.

So is anyone else obsessed with the Bachelor/Bachelorette TV shows like I am? I am an addict! Hi, my name is Calie and I'm a bacheloraholic. Not sure why either. Only one couple has ever made it in like 11 seasons! And I am spoiler QUEEN! I love looking for spoilers, especially with this show. Fans of Reality TV is an awesome website for sleuthers. The people that post on these things are amazing! They post screencaps, search the internet everywhere for clues, watch and re-watch the show in slow motion, zoom in at extremely high levels, etc. to find out the winner for all of us regular joe's. So their prediction of Jason-the bachelor's-pick is.......leave now if you don't want to know........




Melissa!

I can't help but go to this website all day everyday while the show runs. I also spoil myself with Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice. I always know what's coming b/c I can't help myself. I seriously need Spoilers Anonymous.

No comments: