Wednesday, January 14, 2009

No Legs

Oh how I love my comical husband! Lastnight he had me rolling. We bowl every Tuesday night in a league and he always wears shorts, no matter what the degree is outside. He says he'll step on jeans or he sweats. Lastnight it was like -10 or something. So since it was so cold you can imagine all the looks and crap he got lastnight for wearing them. Anyways, he always drops me off at the door like the sweet husband he is, parks, and brings all of our bowling equipment inside. Don't feel too bad, I have one bowling ball compared to his 5! So lastnight he parked and an older lady parked next to him. She was walking in behind him and said "Brrr aren't your legs freezing?" Phill says "No, their fake." He said the ladies eyes bugged out and she stopped in her tracks. He then told her he was kidding and she laughed and laughed. I about busted a gut when he told me this!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

HA! HI-larious!

Samantha said...

I am crying!!! Too funny!!! Poor lady.