Monday, December 15, 2008

Not me! Monday


Ah, another week and I remembered to do Not me! Monday!! YIPPEE! It is frigid outside and I wish I was at home sleeping in my warm bed right now, but to pass the time I will blog for your entertainment :) Let's see, what did I not do this week?

I did not spill coffee on myself at work twice in one week. The first was not at a staff meeting in front of all my colleagues on a very white shirt! The second was again not on a white shirt that did not come out with all the water I threw on it. I did not sit at the front desk all day with a huge coffee stain on my shirt! I am not a clutz!

I did not watch lifetime movies ALL DAY yesterday! I also did not coax Phill into sitting through one as well :) He did not make wise cracks through the whole thing.

Saturday, whilst Christmas shopping for Phill, I did not get lost. The directions were simple and I'd been there before!! I did not end up on the complete wrong side of town. And after 45 minutes of searching I did not get to my destination only to find they were CLOSED!! Anyone care to buy me a GPS thing for Christmas? Anyone?!? I have an awesome sense of direction ;) Ever seen the episode of Friends when they are in London and Joey gets into his map?!? Yeah, I made my friend Jenny do that while I was out in New York visiting her. It was pretty comical if you had been there!
Truth be told, I am a lot like Joey and his map. If I don't know where I am I have to remember exactly which way I turned to get back out b/c I do not know my Never Eat Shredded Wheat! I have not gotten lost in Mount Pleasant, IA in the circle subdivisions!

Yesterday, I did not stay in my pj's all day! Then on Phill and I's 8:45pm run to Target when they close at 9pm I did not make him wait b/c I needed to put a dab of makeup on to cover my nasty Aunt Flo zits. Then at the last minute I did not run back into the apartment to throw a bra on for fear of us getting into an accident and worrying about what the rescue guys would think! Target is only A BLOCK AWAY! Nope, not me!

I did not get up at 3:30am this morning and sit on the couch afraid of the dark for a half hour by myself. It was so windy lastnight that the power went out. I woke up to Phill snoring at 3:30am. I have a big box fan I use to drown out his snores and when the power went off he woke me. I did not get up to investigate, grab flashlights, and go outside in the hall to make sure it wasn't just our apartment. I did not worry that I didn't pay the electric bill!

Okay that's all I've got for today! PLEASE leave me some comments. I only got 1 from last Monday :( I promise to leave you some comments if you leave me some!

1 comment:

LucieP said...

I have done the same things!
-Waking up because my man is snoring and missing the fan that helps me!
-Wondering if the power went out or if I didn't pay the bill!
-Having to get the bra just in case rescue personel needs to be involved
-late night runs to Target!
-Spilling coffee on my white shirt...especially when wondering as I put it on in the morning if it will be the target of something simply because it's white!

Great Not Mes!