Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Hilarious Mistype

So I'm talking to my mamasita on msn mere minutes ago about a new mattress and bed for her house. She only has two twin beds upstairs so when Phill & I come back to Iowa and stay at her house we push the two twin mattresses together on the floor and make do. It's not very comfortable at all! So anyways she is buying us a full sized bed so we can stay together more often when we come home. I'm telling her to not get too expensive of one since we aren't there all that often. Here's how it went down:

Carol says:
found mattress today so were going to tal;k about that

Calie says:
make it cheap lay

Carol says:
Calie your not a cheap lay

Calie says:
hehe

Calie says:
didn't mean to put that

Calie says:
your a silly panties

Carol says:
Wasn't that funny

Calie says:
yes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My silly panties Mamasita said that! Love her lots!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

OH MY
HILARIOUS MOMMA!!!