Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Me Monday




So I have been reading another blog http://www.mycharmingkids.net for a little while now. She is a mother of 4 and is very funny and real. She has an amazing story about her 4th child who is truly a miracle. Go read all about him! Every Monday she does a blog titled Not Me Monday. A way of being fearlessly honest about your week by covering it up with not me's and trying to look all innocent. So here's my first attempt at a Not Me Monday:

I did not put up my Christmas tree already last week, before Thanksgiving. I also did not have to read the instructions on how to put it together.

This weekend on our way to Phill's sisters I did not get confused in a roundabout and make the driver behind me very angry. Not me. I do not hate those awesome "supposedly" safer intersections. grrr.

I also did not wake up and startle my sleeping husband in the passenger seat by angrily yelling at drivers to GET OUT of the fast lane! No way, not me. I am a calm and sensible driver with absolutely NO road rage!

While at Phill's sisters for our annual pre-Thanksgiving bowling tournament, I most certainly did not bowl a 105 TWICE! No way, I bowl way better than that!

Lastnight, on our way home, I did not scream at the car (Phill) for Taco Bell putting lettuce on my tacos when I asked for no lettuce. The guy even repeated our order back to us and they still messed it up! And they most certainly did not put lettuce on it again when I took it back in for them to re-do. I most certainly did not tell Phill how horrible Taco Bell is and vow to never eat there again. I will not be eating there this Wednesday on our way back to Iowa for Thanksgiving! hehe

Lastly, this one is about Phill b/c it was so hilarious not to write about it. Phill did not slam full force into the door of a Kum & Go TWICE by failing to read the sign on the door that said PULL! He did not try one door and think it was broke and go to the next door doing the exact same thing again. I did not try and spit out in between doors "It says pull" but couldn't get it out b/c of all my laughter.

There was my first attempt. Go over to www.mycharmingkids.net and see what other people did not do this week! Have a great one!

No comments: