Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me! Monday, Stellan Style!


This week the Not Me! Monday blog carnival is being hosted in honor of Stellan, MckMama's 5 month old baby boy who has been in the hospital since last Sunday with heart complications. Go read other Stellan Style Not Me! Monday's here.

Last week I did not refresh my browser every 5 minutes to see if MckMama had updated about her precious son that I just adore. He is so cute with his dimples and sweet smile.

I did not join Twitter so that I could follow MckMama all day everyday.

I so did not get a text messaging plan for my cell phone so that I could get the Twitter messages sent to my phone. It's a 250 messages plan and I have not used about 60 already since last week!!

I do not constantly have Stellan and the whole MckFamily on my mind all the time. I do not show Phill EVERY picture of him and go on and on about how cute he is.

Please pray for this sweet family and this precious baby boy. They are starting a new course of treatment today and really need lifted up at this time.

2 comments:

Brittne said...

Great NMM post!! Lets keep praying praying praying!!!

Laura said...

HA HA - we have the same blog layout! Great not me! Praying for Stellan!